If your business or organisation has more than a few members of staff, then it may be worth considering purchasing custom office lanyards. There are so many advantages of having custom lanyards for your employees and lanyards are an affordable solution to security concerns and can be a cost-effective marketing tool.
What is a custom lanyard?
A custom lanyard is simply a strap made from polyester with your specific text or design printed directly onto the fabric.
Thanks to clever dye sublimation technology, designs can be Pantone colour matched and accurately reproduced, so you get great quality in the detail.
What are the benefits of custom lanyards for the office?
There are numerous benefits to purchasing custom lanyards.
- Brand identity: Whether your business is large or small, a brand is key. Your company colours, logo or brand needs to reach a wide consumer or client base as possible. Custom lanyards can showcase your brand easily and by creating a visual brand to be worn by your staff, you are guaranteed to have your brand on display throughout the day and beyond.
Plus, if you decide to purchase lanyards for your employees for any purpose, then customising your lanyards with your business brand or logo can have the benefit of conveying a sense of professionalism and improving morale amongst staff members, uniting them with a sense of purpose.
- Security: Security and keeping your employees safe should be high on the list of priorities for businesses. Staff lanyards are a cheap and easy solution for businesses or organisations looking to improve their security as they provide a practical method for carrying identification badges and security passes.
- Office visitors: Visitor ID can play a prominent role in keeping your building and staff secure. If all visitors are required to wear an ID badge, it is easier to identify those that should not be there. This can give your employees a sense of safety and allows security to quickly act should there be a person trespassing. By using a badge lanyard with a lanyard ID holder or badge holder, it makes sure any required information is easily visible to staff.
What type of accessories work with custom lanyards?
There is a large range of accessories available for office lanyards. From clips to phone holders, you can find the right attachment for your office requirements.
To help you decide what attachment or accessory you may need, we have created a list of the most popular accessories for office custom lanyards.
Identification holders are by far the most purchased lanyard accessory. For the security-conscious business or organization, lanyards are an efficient, cost-effective method for carrying IDs. There are two general types of holders:
- Clear Soft PVC badge holders – These are clear wallets with punched holes to accommodate both single and double-ended lanyards. They come in a range of sizes, are inexpensive to buy and provide easy accessibility for security purposes. The ID can be slotted in at the top and the PVC is weatherproof.
- Rigid plastic ID Cardholders – These can be used for IDs or membership cards as they are available in both portrait and landscape orientations. They are also available either open-faced or enclosed and can be used for double-sided ID purposes. Around the size of your credit card, they can be customised to your business or organization, or simply bought in a range of colours. These are sturdier and less flexible than their soft PVC counterparts, so offer durability suitable for long-term wear.
- Retractable lanyard:This is a badge reel accessory that is sewn into the lanyard itself, the badge reel acts as an extension to the lanyard where the key or card is drawn from the reel by a cord to the point of access, to allow easy and fast entry, whether it’s an electronic ID card reader or manual lock to any given part of the building. The cord then retracts back into the badge reel eliminating the need to remove any staff ID cards or keys, reducing the risk of loss.
- Quick Release or Short Release Clip: This enables you to release the clip at the bottom of the lanyard - especially useful for office keys and door passes.
Custom Lanyards from Only Lanyards
Customised to your own design or text is one of the reasons why lanyards are so popular with businesses and organisations. Cheap to purchase, even customised with a business brand, they are the perfect solution for businesses and organisations to help keep your premises, employees, and visitors secure.
Our full-colour printed custom lanyards are among our bestselling lines, they’re the best option for complex designs that can be accurately reproduced to give your brand the best chance of being seen more by eyes. For designs that last, our smooth polyester full-colour printed lanyards might be just what you need!
If you are thinking about buying employee and visitor lanyards or lanyard ID holders for your office, then please get in touch with us here at Only Lanyards. As well as lanyards to increase security, or to improve visitor experiences, we also have a full range of designer lanyards if you are looking for something a little bit special and we have a custom lanyard range to accommodate your own branding and any information you would like to be prominently displayed.
If you are unsure of your staff or visitor lanyard design then don’t worry, designing your custom lanyard is something we like to take care of, so at the very outset, we'll ask you for your logo and colour instructions, and get a visual over to you before you even order. Our team is always available to talk through your options and we can send you samples of what we've done before to help you choose the right lanyard for you.
Ideal for office staff, identification and more, our custom lanyards the UK are top of the bunch. As standard, they come with a metal clip and safety break, plus they’re comfortable to wear and washable. And we can guarantee that any imagery, logos, or text that are printed onto any of our custom branded lanyards will not rub off or fade due to use.
If you are interested in purchasing lanyards or accessories for yourself or your business, then we would love to hear from you. Even if you are unsure of what it is you would want or require, our amazing team can guide you through the process. Feel free to contact us directly by phone on 0333 271 0660 or by email at email@example.com